• Municipal Committee Hafizabad


Get Answers

Find the Answer You Need

  • 01. Which department specifically deals with Construction Permit for Warehouses?

    Municipal Corporation Lahore (MCL) is the relevant department for Construction Permit for Warehouses.

  • 02. Where can I submit the application for residential plan approval?

    As per PLGA, 2013, Municipal Corporations, Municipal Committees and District Councils are competent to approve a building plan, so apply to the concerned local government for the approval of building plan.

  • 03. How can I get information under RTI Act 2013?

    The citizen can submit their requests here to have desired information under the Punjab transparency and Right to Information Act 2013 online through the application form

  • 04. What documents are required for getting a water connection ?

    It is necessary that the water supply pipeline should pass near the house of the applicant.

    The documents should accompany the application are:
    1- Ownership papers of the property
    2- Copy of NIC

  • 05. How can I register a marriage?

    Nikah Khuwan gets the Nikkah Nama registered from the Nikkah Registrar within whose jurisdiction the marriage is solemnized. The concerned Union Council or Municipal Committee issues Computerized Marriage Registration Certificate.

  • 06. How can I get a divorce certificate ?

    Concerned Union Council or Municipal Committee, where the marriage/Nikkah Nama was registered.

  • 07. What is the process of registration of birth ?

    Office of the relevant Union Council within 60 days shall be contacted for the registration of birth.

    The necessary documents needed to be submitted along with the application are:
    1-NIC copy of parents
    2- Birth certificate issued by hospital/traditional birth attendant
    3- Form provided by Union Council duly filled in along with signature and thumb impression

  • 08. How can I get a death certificate?

    For the Issuance of a Computerized Death Registration Certificate from the UC/MC concerned, the applicant will provide all documentary evidence including a certificate/parchi issued by Ghorkan of the Qabristan where the deceased was buried, etc.

Ask Your Own Question

Do you have a question, Don’t hesitate to ask us we are here to help you.

    × How can I help you?